Cascade Clean - Cascade Complete Citrus Breeze Scent, not working very well.
I have been using a 4.6 LB container of Cascade Complete Citrus Breeze Scent in my dishwasher.The dishwasher detergent cleans dishes, glasses & most of my utensils.
However when it comes to cleaning coffee & tea cups, and almost all of my teaspoons this detergent fails miserably. My coffee & tea cups now have stains that don't wash out. Almost every teaspoon has dark stains on them.
That was never a problem with regular Cascade.I am seriously disappointed with this detergent & will never purchase again because I feel that I didn't get my money's worth from this product.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."