Cascade Clean - Cascade Complete Citrus Breeze Scent, not working very well.

20 of 23 Cascade Clean reviews

I have been using a 4.6 LB container of Cascade Complete Citrus Breeze Scent in my dishwasher.The dishwasher detergent cleans dishes, glasses & most of my utensils.

However when it comes to cleaning coffee & tea cups, and almost all of my teaspoons this detergent fails miserably. My coffee & tea cups now have stains that don't wash out. Almost every teaspoon has dark stains on them.

That was never a problem with regular Cascade.I am seriously disappointed with this detergent & will never purchase again because I feel that I didn't get my money's worth from this product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
20 of 23 Cascade Clean reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 23, 2015 #998773

Cascade does not clean. I have a Bosch dishwasher and I couldn't understand why all my cups were stained and silverware was dirty. I switched to Finish pods, and everything is sparkling clean. I will never buy Cascade again. It's junk

May 09, 2015 #981863

I have dishwasher with a plastic interior, and this product has stained areas in the interior orange. Really unhappy with this product.

Betty Crocker says

Mar 23, 2015 #962260

Are you aware some silverware are not able to be washed in the dishwasher because of that...it's not merely Cascade...read your silvers directions and cleaner choices..the more expensive your dinnerware the less you should use it in your dishwasher just because of this problem and if you lost your instructions, you can probably assume your silverware should never be put in the dishwasher!

0 1 Reply

Mar 22, 2015 #961885 Kyle, Texas, United States

If the spoon on the right is a result from the "bad" detergent, it's not a stain. The spoon is getting oxidized by something in the detergent. If your tea cups also have metal in them that shows similar tarnishing, then it's a result of a chemical reaction.
I would not recommend using said spoons or cups after they oxidize like this, as the drink you put in the cup could leech toxic substances that you'll end up drinking.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.