May 28th,2016

Folks,

I have been a Cascade user for many, many years. I recently purchased the Cascade Complete (90 Fresh Scent Pacs) and tried opening the container this AM. As soon as I put my finger in the small loop to pull around, the circle itself tore apart. I then tried pulling on the strip around the top with no success. I asked my husband for help on opening this, and he struggled with it also. We finally had to get a plier to pull the strip open.

I don’t think we need to have that much of a struggle to open such a product that is for use in our kitchen. I totally understand that this is a precautionary measure so small children will not get into the container, but this was really over the top. I would love to hear your comments on this problem.

Sincerely,

Pat McFarland

This reviewer shared experience about "packaging" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cascade Clean. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cascade Clean.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Cascade Clean to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cascade Clean?

Comments