Cascade Clean - Review in Shopping category from Seneca, South Carolina
My daughter and I have both and used Cascade with gain scent.PLEASE...Don't use of you have children with plastic cups or utensils or plates.
It leaves a AWFUL bitter residue on all plastic. This should be removed from your product.
I have always enjoyed using Cascade the gain is extremely too strong.....I have had to burst a liquid packs on the outside just so I could use the original powder in the little pack and not totally lose all of my money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cascade With Gain Dishwashing Packs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I used Cascade Liquid Gel Detergent to do a couple of loads of dishes. I was horrified to find out that all my dishes came out with this awful..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "Ordered dress and it fit however, The dress is so poorly made it is not wearable. It was supposed to have a side slit. The slit is actually..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."