1.8

I tried Cascade 6x power earlier this year and I wasn't happy with the results. I thought I'd give it another try. I had to rewash every dish, glass and piece of flatware to get the white film off of everything. It's terrible! The first time I bought it I thought I hadn't rinsed the dishes well enough when in fact, they were hardly dirty. I even put clean glasses in the dishwasher and they came out worse! I've never seen a cleaning product leave a disgusting, white film until now.

I see that I'm not the first person with this complaint.

I feel like I've wasted my money on this terrible product not once but twice!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cascade Clean and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about cascade clean dishwashing detergent from Cascade Clean was film left on my dishes and film left on glasses Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cascade Clean.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Cascade Clean to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cascade Clean?

Comments