I've used Cascade for years.Just tried the 31.7 oz container, with 50 count, 6x power, Gain scented Cascade packets.
The glass ware (bowls and glasses) come out with a film and grit. My stainless steel bowl (that was on the bottom shelf) still has chocolate chip cookie dough stains. I thought it might have been the hard water when we lived in Alaska, but it is the same here in Indianapolis.
I used Finish when we first moved here.
The glass ware and all other dishes and stainless steel bowls came out just fine. I bought the Cascade to try the packets (the smell of all detergents irritates my COPD).
That irritation is less then my still dirty dishes irritation.Please refund my purchase price.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product end results were not as advertised
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cascade Gain Original Dishwasher Detergent
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "My daughter and I have both and used Cascade with gain scent.PLEASE... Don't use of you have children with plastic cups or utensils or plates. It leaves a AWFUL bitter..."
- "My nephew who goes to rise learning center is entered in the Chicago bears kids club. First the coupon he got came on the day it expired and second the..."
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."