I've used Cascade for years.Just tried the 31.7 oz container, with 50 count, 6x power, Gain scented Cascade packets.

The glass ware (bowls and glasses) come out with a film and grit. My stainless steel bowl (that was on the bottom shelf) still has chocolate chip cookie dough stains. I thought it might have been the hard water when we lived in Alaska, but it is the same here in Indianapolis.

I used Finish when we first moved here.

The glass ware and all other dishes and stainless steel bowls came out just fine. I bought the Cascade to try the packets (the smell of all detergents irritates my COPD).

That irritation is less then my still dirty dishes irritation.Please refund my purchase price.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cascade Clean and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about cascade gain original dishwasher detergent from Cascade Clean was product end results were not as advertised Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cascade Clean.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Cascade Clean to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cascade Clean?

Comments