Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
1.3

I purchased a large box of Cascade Total Clean (7X powder) from Sam's Club.I have used Cascade in the past and it was fine.

I always bought the "total clean" version. The packets in this box will not open in the dishwasher. I have had to wash the dishes three times - using packets from a different box and type of Cascade to wash one load of dishes. The last one I even cut a hole in the packet.

The box was 105 packets that are not usable.

I have used other Cascade products that were fine.I contacted the company with all the numbers found on the box - and have had absolutely no response Do not buy this produce.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cascade Clean. The most disappointing about cascade clean product from Cascade Clean was cascadetotal clean 7x power, wanting so much information on a dishwasher detergent and film left on my dishes , but reviewer liked i did not like this product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cascade Clean.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Cascade Clean to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cascade Clean?

Comments